Thursday, November 27, 2014

GRIEFS, GRIPES, GRINS

My manic-depressive lady naked is a bipolar bare.

.

Scientists in Moscow claim that ravioli can cure liberalism.



My Lithuanian mattressweetie, still struggling with the language, thought "boob tube" was some kind of strange brassiere.

Jennifer Lopez's booty is a transplant.

On Skid Row in winter there's a lot of wine flu.



Mail me three dollars and I will send you a genuine autographed dollar bill.

One suspects that eventually the environment will be buried under tons of brochures, books, pamphlets, flyers, posters and other ecological literature urging us to protect the environment.

Descartes' epitaph: "I stink, therefore I was.



You must read The Psychopathology of Tofu.

The best cosmetic for women in bars is dim lighting.

The more journalists die, the more governments lie.



Moonlight through her drapes, searching for secret shadows, like a peeping tom.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A SELF UNSHARED SHRIVELS.