Tuesday, March 17, 2015

AT RANDOM

WHERE ARE YOU?

Wives often have sex just so their husbands will leave them alone for a while.

LOVING someone is an invitation to them to like you.

SOMETIMES during my siesta, when I am hallucinating, day-dreaming, or fantasizing, someone will suddenly appear and stand by my bed. Impulsively, I occasionally reach out and, of course, I touch nothing: my hand just moves through the illusion. For a moment I am overwhelmed with sadness. I think of the times in"real" life when I have reached out towards someone who was actually there, and been unable to touch them in any way that mattered, beyond the merely physical. Sometimes, even those we make love with remain strangers.

I KNOW IT'S A BIT LATE, but from those of you whom I turned away from when you reached out to me, I ask, "Forgive me, please."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A SELF UNSHARED SHRIVELS.