Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SPINS AND NEEDLES

IS THAT TRUE?

Pope Benedict XVI has issued an edict against the public mating of fish in the Vatican aquarium.

It brings bad luck to eat an odd number of peas at one sitting: count them.

Since I am not strong enough to smash your face, let's be friends.

Cousins who have had sex with each other hug differently in public than those who haven't.

I resolved long ago never to write anything about abortions, same-sex marriages, or anchovies.

One can be truly brave only if he knows he's really a coward.

It is better to be loved by your neighbor than it is to love him.

In Bulgaria it is against the law to wear undershorts over one's trousers.

My major artistic challenge at this time is to write a poem rhyming "bipolar" with "my molar." Can you help me?

REQUEST: This blog is being read in Canada, Scotland, France, Iraq, Arabia, and India. If you are reading this in any other country, please make a comment and let me know where you are. I thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A SELF UNSHARED SHRIVELS.